Welcome Message from Forum Administrator

Here you will find the rules and guiding principles governing this forum.

Moderators: Liz_Pereira, ambiz, admin

Welcome Message from Forum Administrator

Postby admin » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:46 am

Hello everyone,
My name is Amicia Mussenden and I'd like to welcome you to my St Kitts and Nevis Forum at discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com. I have set up this forum to provide you with yet another St Kitts and Nevis online community where you can gather and talk about the beloved and virtually undiscovered islands of St Kitts and Nevis. I will try my best to ensure that you have a pleasant experience. As such, from time to time I will introduce some fun in the forum. If you have ideas about fun stuff that we can do in the forum, I invite you to post them in the appropriate message board or send me an e-mail with your ideas.

For your convenience, I have divided the forum into various categories, and sub-divided the categories into different message boards. This should make it easier for you to find posts related to your topic of interest. Before posting, I encourage you to review the board descriptions to determine the most appropriate board on which to post your message. The forum moderators are Liz_Pereira and ambiz (Amicia Mussenden). Amicia is also the forum administrator (admin). Please feel free to e-mail or instant message us if you require any assistance. Please read the forum rules before posting any messages. Please note that under no circumstances will political discussions be encouraged or entertained in this forum. Posts which violate the forum rules may be subject to modification or deletion by the forum moderators. I am therefore soliciting your kind cooperation in complying with the forum rules. Let us work together to make this St Kitts Nevis Forum a friendly and fun-loving resource for our members and guests. With those few words, let me again bid you welcome. I look forward to your full participation in the forum discussions.

Best wishes,
Amicia
admin
DSKNB Administrator

Re: Welcome Message from Forum Administrator

Postby RAR » Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:36 pm

HI  Amica  
I always have trouble remembering distances from point to point.  How about a mileage listing  to points from the Marriott since it has the largest number of guests. this would be simple list like the hotels use. if possible the taxi fares along side the miles.
regards,
Bob
Last edited by RAR on Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAR
SKN Newbie

Postby admin » Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:05 pm

I will work on it Bob.
Amicia
admin
DSKNB Administrator

Postby admin » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:38 am

Welcome to our newly reopened St. Kitts and Nevis Travel Forum at Discover-StKitts-Nevis-Beaches.com. We have upgraded our forum software, so be sure to explore the forum and check out the new features such as the ability to add your national flag to your profile. I look forward to interacting with you in the forum.

Cheers!
admin
DSKNB Administrator

Return to Forum Basics: Rules of the Game (PLEASE READ FIRST)